Wednesday, September 29, 2010

holy cow design

I didn't know that my hideous Western basement was housing a current design trend. Steer heads, anyone?


I came across Restoration Hardware's home accessories section and low and behold:



I have been handed down a steer's skull from my grandfather's farm. It was partly a joke because we inherited an icky Western basement when we moved into our home four years ago. (We've yet to make a change. The clock is ticking.)

Now, I'm thinking that we need to do something with ol' Bessie--that's the cow skull I'm referring to, folks.

Not sure how it would work in our home. We sort of have a wildlife motif in our bedroom. Maybe I should take up my glossy white spray paint and try it out.


As Tim Gunn would say "Make it work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment