Tuesday, July 27, 2010

nuts for knits

Once upon a time, I tried my hands at knitting. It didn't go well. I am crafty in many ways but that is not one of them.

Amy Butler's new line of yarn, Belle Yarn, and knitting projects, Midwest Modern Knits, makes me want to try again.

{Knitting project from Amy Butler's Midwest Modern Knits}

Don't you want to snuggle up on a cold winter's night knitting this awesome sweater? Then when you are finished, snuggle up IN the sweater.

Amy's projects are always awesome. I made three Snuggie Wrap Blankets from "Little Stitches for Little Ones" two years ago for shower gifts and everyone oohed and ahhed over them.



My mom made me the Snow Mum Pillow (in cranberry) from Amy's free patterns section for Christmas that turned out fantastic and now sits on my living room sofa.

Stay tuned for handmade coasters using Amy Butler scrapbooking paper...

Wait a minute... what if I was snuggled up in the knit sweater on the couch with the pillow drinking hot cocoa using the coasters? Holy cozy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment