Monday, July 26, 2010

whoa.

{P.S.--I Made This by Erica Domesek}

I am in complete and total awe of P.S.--I Made This. Wow. I'd say I am speechless but I am typing, so...

I filed away a post on a How-To: One Shoulder Ruffle Shirt that I thought would be fun for my sister-in-law and I to make together. (We did. They are fabulous. More on that later.) I came across it on a tweet from Craftzine's blog. I assumed that the crafty author was a Craftzine staff member. Then I took another look at it when assessing the supplies I needed for the project and scrolled down to the author info, clicked on the author's (Erica Domesek) Web site, and was blown away.

Here's the description of the book, "Featuring more than 25 projects inspired by iconic fashion looks, runway trends, and celebrated style mavens for readers to create themselves."

Clearly, I've "missed the boat" because Erica is incredibly accomplished and well known. So, nobody "heard it here first" but I'd just like to second, third or one-hundredth all the great things all those that are "in the know" have said about her work.

Needless to say I am pre-ordering this book due out September 1. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment