Monday, November 22, 2010

wardrobe fit for the royals: dressing for will & kate's wedding festivities

How do I know the newly engaged prince and soon-to-be princess of Wales? Well, I don't. I am just pretending. That is what blogging is all about, right? Imagining up scenarios in which we would dress, decorate or shop for things we can't afford nor do we need. To this end, I figure I will need four new looks (at minimum) for the upcoming nuptial festivities: engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding.


{congrats william & kate!}




Let's tackle that engagement party first. Something* colorful, classy and young:


{printed ruched jersey dress by robert cavalli from nordstrom}

{be dazzled earrings by kate spade} 


Stay tuned for the bridal shower...

*Please note I can not actually afford any of these items. Not even close. Remember the imagining part. 



No comments:

Post a Comment