Wednesday, August 25, 2010

thank you, thank you very much

I've been pouring over Shutterfly trying to pick out a thank you card design to order my free set I've got coming to me. Help!!?!?!?


Here's the short list... for your convenience, I've put them in to categories: flowers, by the sea, geometric and colorful, holiday. Let the voting to begin!


1) Flowers - This category has many entries but only one can win!






{Floral Fancy Thank You - Shutterfly}

2) By the sea... only one but still a contender.

 

3) Geometric and colorful... in this corner: wheels and in this corner: plus signs.







4) Holiday... the dark horse, the outsider.



I am always thinking ahead so that is why I am considering the snowman for holiday thanks. Decisions! Decisions!





No comments:

Post a Comment